We’re looking for a sales lead to help us engage with organisations who share our vision – to apply data and technology to the toughest issues COVID has thrown at business and society. If you have experience developing client relationships, particularly with the public sector in the UK, we’d love to hear from you.
- Experience in organizing, conducting and analyzing client/sales needs.
- Understanding of sales workflows from pre-trade, to trade, to post-trade and tools/applications that sales leverage during the daily workflow (including vendor platforms and solutions). Experience using CRM/ Sales tools but not mandate.
- Understanding of current and emerging market structure that impacts an asset class as a result of regulatory, structural or technology forces within the industry.
- Perform market out-reach; execute the sales campaign along with our marketing vendors.
- Good have prior experience with volunteer campaigns & work closely with Project Manager of Emergent Alliance.
- Commercial mindset with excellent communication skills. Ability to synthesize information and present it back in a thoughtful and coherent way.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Able to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving your business development targets.
- You will be part of one of the key strategic objectives of the Emergent Alliance and joining a growing sales team that has commitment of the Alliance to expand and prioritize organic growth and has made investments to expand its horizon from not-for-profit to pay for premium services & consultation.
Why Emergent Alliance?
The Emergent Alliance is a not-for-profit collaboration of global organizations founded in March 2020 as a direct response to the COVID19 crisis. The Emergent Alliance exists to help inform decision making on industry, regional and global economic challenges due to the crisis and to aid societal recovery by drawing on the expertise of its organization members, its volunteer data citizens and a curated global catalogue of open and private datasets.
Our tools & models help decision-makers get the economy moving. Through us, the most powerful names in data are combined with volunteers to help answer today’s toughest issues. Whether you have skills and capabilities to share for the common good or a problem that needs solving to get the economy moving we provide the platform to support you. There have been several challenge statements that have produced fascinating results. Take a look at the details on our official website: https://emergentalliance.org/
Our Alliance is lean, mean and slick in how it operates and justifiably proud of what it does. We have a global outreach of close to 280+ volunteers across the regions of UK, Germany, France, Italy, USA, India, Singapore, South Korea and Australia. 10+ live projects, 60 contributing members. For more information on Emergent Alliance Founding Members and to join Alliance as a contributor/member reach out to us on https://emergentalliance.org/members
Our Values are largely built on Agile, Openness & Collaboration with a moto to RECOVER, TOGETHER, STRONGER. We are an open community who bring together a wide range of organizations, the general public and government. All activities are led and actioned with full transparency, in line with the best practice.
Interested in joining the team?
Please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org