The Emergent Alliance is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, class, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of members or facilitators in any form. Members or facilitators violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the alliance.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of meetings
- Inappropriate physical, verbal or written contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour
Participants asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
If a member or facilitator engages in harassing behaviour, the alliance board retain the right to take any actions to keep the alliance-space a welcoming environment for all participants. This includes warning the offender or expulsion from the alliance.
Alliance board members may take action to redress anything designed to, or with the clear impact of, disrupting the event or making the environment hostile for any members or facilitators.
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible. Harassment and other code of conduct violations reduce the value of the alliance for everyone. People like you make the alliance work and we want you to be happy.
You can make a report either personally or anonymously.
How to Report?
- Contact via email email@example.com