- General Public
- Healthcare Providers
What are you looking to achieve?
- Creating a risk index that will combine key Covid-19 and Systemic indicators to measure a Health Risk Index for the short-term.
- Creating a pulse-index which considers the reflection of Covid-19 on society such as, media within the UK population through Media and News Analysis. This will also indicate mobility limitations from worldwide airport restrictions and availability of short-term accommodation.
- Creating a simulation capability that can model and visualise complex interactions of data with high uncertainty, such as Global Trade Data. In addition to this, integrate these data sources and combine them into an analytics engine that can be used to forecast and support what-if decision analyses.
What will be the Value and Impact?
We aim to supply governments with insights which could be used to support decision making of Covid-19 countermeasures, through the development of the following outcomes:
- Level of risk to health associated with a region
- The pulse (sentiment and behaviour) associated with a region
- Simulation of the Covid-19 social and economic impact on the economy